#6SecondsFlat

September 16, 2013


This post is sponsored by Wendy's, but all opinions are 100% my own.
As you might have read in my previous post, E and I took a little trip up to the Hill Country for a much needed relaxing getaway this weekend and it was absolutely wonderful. We spent a lot of our time hanging out with his family which involved celebrating his cousins 30th birthday, cheering on our niece at her volleyball game Saturday morning, thrifting, and grabbing lunch at Wendy's. I was excited to get my hands on the Asiago Ranch Chicken Flatbread Sandwich and just as I had suspected it was super tasty. Did I mention that these sandwiches are only 370 calories?


Also 6 seconds could win you $6,000 in Wendy’s #6SecondsFlat Flatbread Sweepstakes.

All you have to do is tell Wendy’s what you think about their flatbreads in a Vine or Instagram video then send it @Wendys (through twitter, Instagram or Vine) with the #6SecondsFlat tag and then my custom hashtag #MCBL6, if you use my hashtag I get the chance to win a special prize from Wendy’s) Each week of September, one lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a $6000 prize.

Sounds super easy right? I even created a super cheesy creative video to tell you how much I love me some Wendy's Chicken Flatbread Sandwiches. E and I came up with it together.. clever ey? :) You can also check out other videos that have been submitted by visiting Wendy's website. Let me know if you enter, I'd love to watch your video!

You Might Also Like

11 COMMENTS

  1. Sounds yummy. I will have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David just ate one of these for lunch yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter tried this flat bread sandwich over the weekend. It was good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Asiago Flatbread sandwich as well - so good! Cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Asiago sandwich!! Have to try the other one now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ranch and asiago cheese one! Yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I L.O.V.E. asiago anything! But that sandwich looks yummy! Wish I wasn't allergic to chicken, and grains, and pork.... :(((((

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO good. And I love your video!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE