Embracing Change

September 22, 2013



It's the start of yet another week and once again here we are although this week happens to be the first week of my favorite season. The season of cooler weather, the leaves changing color, pumpkin spice lattes, and in my case the need for change. It seems that every year around this time I tend to have the worst writers block and this year is definitely no different. As if the fact that I don't know what to write about isn't enough I also feel the need to change my blog design so that I can start anew. I'm not sure what it is about the Fall that puts me in this blogger rut, but I really don't like it. Ultimately, change is a good thing whether it's blog, life, or even fashion changes, but one thing to remember is that we live in a world that is constantly changing, so embrace it.

What would you like to see more of on my blog? What change are you currently embracing?

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Yes embracing change is what we all have to do, we can't control what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fought change for a long time but in the last year or so I've learnt to embrace it and now almost look forward to it.

    Linsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate bloggers block, although mine seems to come during summer. I tend to find plenty to talk about during fall, I just love this time of year so much! Hope you get your groove back with writing! I would sort through pinterest, look at other blogs to get some ideas for blog posts while adding your own spin to things! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE