Turquoise Fashion

September 04, 2013



Tank: Target | Pants: Volcom | Sandals: New York & Co | Turquoise earrings: Target | Bracelet: Isshou no Yakusoku | Purse: Steve Madden | Watch: New York & Co

It's pretty obvious that I have an obsession with turquoise in this post, but what girl doesn't? It's such a bright pretty color that goes with just about anything; ok maybe not everything, but close.  I threw this outfit together for my birthday dinner over the weekend and I seriously love how cute it turned out. It was the most comfortable outfit, yet still looked classy enough to hit the town. Speaking of birthday, let me just say it was amazing and I'll share a recap of it in tomorrows post. Also doesn't my little brother look studdley? We could pass as twins or at least that is what we've been told our whole life. Also I couldn't resist throwing in the GIF that google + created randomly to show you all my poses. Hope that your day is all kinds of amazing :) 

linking up somewhere over here

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. This is the perfect outfit! It's stylish and looks really comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, perfect for the end of summer!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair has gotten so long!! I love wearing bright turquoise, too!

    The Random Writings of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour on you. You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving those turquoise pants! And your gif is so fun! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely ensemble! These colors are fresh and stunning :)

    PS - you have the cutest accessories!

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Snoopy's! You always look stunning!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE