5 Things Friday

October 11, 2013


I can't believe it's already October and the mere fact that I've been pretty much avoiding my blog all week has a lot to do with the fact that I've been busy busy, so please forgive me :) In an attempt to make up for my lack of blogging here is a few things worth mentioning that I compiled from my week.


1 // E and I finally got our save the dates out and we couldn't be more excited. It took me most of the week to finish them and then compile all our guests' email addresses, but we did it and feel like a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders. If you're getting married and looking for a cheap and efficient alternative to paper save the dates then I've got the perfect website for you.. | You'll thank me later :)

2 // I was excited to see that my work hours this week had increased to 30+ seeing I'm a part time employee, however the increase in hours meant more work and less play which I'm totally okay with but it explains why I have been busier than normal. Seriously though I have the best job and am blessed to have a job to wake up to every morning.

3 // After our trip to Mexico, E and I decided that we needed to start having date nights regularly. We took advantage of our Tuesday evening being open and went out to our favorite thai restaurant and then afterward came home to have hot tea on our balcony. It was perfect and we will definitely be going on date nights more often :)

4 // I'm not gonna ramble on about this because it could be a post on it's own, but.. wait for it... I found a solution for my acne prone skin. If you were reading my blog last year you might of read this post where I confessed to you that I indeed suffer from acne and needed suggestions for face regiments. Well after years and years of trying over the counter products and such I have finally figured out what works best for my skin and I couldn't be more happier.

5 // As you could probably see from my last post there will be a Fall link up taking place on my blog as well as a few other blogs, November 6th and we'd all love for you to come link up your Fall inspirations with us. There is also a giveaway happening up until that date of your choice of either a $25 Target, Sephora, or Starbucks gift card so get in your entries in before it's too late :)

That's all of great importance for this week but I should be back to blogging next week :)
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

-linking up here, here, and here

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Acne is tough! Wish I would have been around to give you a great recommendation - what did you end up settling on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy about your save the dates. There is so much to do for a wedding, but at the same time it's so exciting!!!!

    Glad you found something for your skin. I am the same way, started when I was in 7th grade and I have always had acne....I take EFA's, essential fatty acids which really help my skin and mine is mainly food related.

    I think date night is GREAT!!! Sounds like you guys had a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Breanna, The EFA's I take include in them a organic blend of flax seed oil and borage oil. Also they have Omega 3,Omega 6 and Omega 9.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Breanna, sorry to take so long to get back to you. Here is the link what I take. I get it delivered to my door.

    https://101044923.my90forlife.com/shop/index.html?view=Products&CategoryID=3&FeaturedItem=1&ProductID=20641&DeptID=3&DeptName=Vitamins%20%26%20Minerals

    I joined as a member. There is no monthly fee's at all!!! If you sign up the cost for vitamins is less. When I signed up I paid a 10.00 fee for membership one time only. I believe there is a free sign up as well.

    If you want to sign up you can do so here.... https://101044923.my90forlife.com/index.html
    just click on join and if you have any questions just let me know.

    I did a post on my health. I take the Healthy start pak plus a few other things. These are the best vitamins that I have found.

    If you want you can order some or at least you will see what exactly is in it. They are gel capsules, a little big but I have no problem taking them. There is EFA's plus which are smaller but I don't mind taking the larger ones. Sometimes I put them in yogurt or apple sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE