Diamond Candle

October 14, 2013


Disclosure: In no way was Diamond Candles affiliated with this post nor was I sponsored or compensated to write this review. All opinions are 100% my own and I solely wrote this post to share my thoughts on said product.

Candles: Sunwashed & Caribbean Dream

Diamond candles are quite a hit and I'm sure at some point or another you have heard of them? If not let me introduce you to a fantastic soy candle that has quite a treat buried within each one. I have heard and seen a lot of bloggers sharing these candles with their readers and was intrigued by the concept that each candle has a surprise ring worth anywhere between $10 up to $5000. Also these candles are made from 100% soy wax  + they smell amazing especially the scent I chose above because lets face it I love the smell of fresh linens. I treated myself to one of these candles for my birthday and then not even a week later I won a giveaway to get a candle of my choice. I was thrilled although unfortunately both rings I received were the $10 ones and they didn't come anywhere near close to fitting my small fingers, but all in all I am happy with this candle. I can't say I'd spend the money on one again seeing they are quite on the expensive side, but if you want a candle that smells amazing and will last you a while, definitely give this one a try + you might get lucky and win a valuable ring.

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. That's how I feel about them - they are great if you have the money. I love mine and am so glad that I have it, and I would love another one.. but it will have to wait until I get some extra money :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about these a couple of months ago and heard nothing but good things. I still haven't gotten around to trying one yet!

    Cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never heard of these candles. where do you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these candles all over FB and wondered how they smelled. Were they strong enough etc. Glad to see your review shows that they meet that requirement. Maybe I will win one or, find some fun money to buy one to try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try out these candles, but found them to be a bit pricey. Think I'll just have to add one to my Christmas List ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved my diamond candle, but the ring was meh for me. This candle is a pretty shade of blue though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for entering my giveaway. Good Luck! The scent of this candle sounds wonderful!

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!