Easy Canvas Prints Review

October 23, 2013


Disclosure: I was sent these canvas prints for the purpose of this review, however all opinions are my own.


Over the last year, E and I have been slowly collecting household items and storing them away for when we get married and start to make a home of our own. I was excited when the opportunity presented itself to review a canvas print because I've always wanted to have a collage picture wall in my home and what better way than to start with a nice (16x20) engagement picture. Also with Christmas nearing, I thought it would be sweet to give my parent's their very own (8x10) canvas.

The ordering process is so easy and with just a few clicks of a button you have quickly created your very own canvas masterpiece. Easy Canvas Prints allows you to customize your canvas by selecting various options such as the canvas wrap thickness or your border style. Also uploading your picture has never been easier with their image quality indicator that allows you to know whether the resolution will work with the canvas. After I had the picture exactly how I wanted it, I ordered it and within a week I had both of them waiting for me at my front door when I got off of work. 

The canvases are made out of a thick material and are of excellent quality. I was really impressed with the colors meaning they don't seem to be washed out which is perfect. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with Easy Canvas Prints and would definitely order from them in the future.

Connect with Easy Canvas Prints
Facebook | Pinterest

Easy Canvas Prints also has 2 affiliate websites that offer custom print jobs and more! Check out Build A Sign and Allied Shirts for more customization ideas.

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. that one of you and your husband.... STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I love that one of you and your husband to be. Photogenic couple!!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to enlarge those special pictures. Yours are looking wonderful !

    Stay lovely,

    Mel from Silk And Chai

    www.silkandchai.com
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking of ordering canvas prints since I recently moved into my first home. They would look great in our hall. Thanks for sharing your opinions on it!

    cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!