Mexico Through My Camera Lens

October 04, 2013


..and just like that we're back and being forced to face our week to week routine. I don't know what it is about vacation and time but it seems like it flys by a lot faster than you'd hoped it would. Ultimately, we had a very relaxing and fun filled weekend doing absolutely nothing. It was perfect and I'm super glad that we were able to get away from the stress of everything and just enjoy ourselves together. We are looking forward to the upcoming months and can't wait to start planning our next getaway, our honeymoon :)


Resort: Ocean Maya Royale | Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I'm so ready for a honeymoond, it will only be 6 years after we got married haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love Mexico! Beautiful pics!

    Have you guys narrowed down any honeymoon locations yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vacation! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely vacation! And your black bathing suit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish I was on that beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous vacation spot!

    xo,
    -Allie @ LunaVida
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pictures. Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are gorgeous - it looks like you had a great time!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. This place looks breathtaking! I've never been to Mexico but think now that this would be the perfect spot for our next vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE