That Crazy Blog Design Lady...

October 16, 2013


Let me just start out by saying that it's quite possible that I am obsessed with my newest blog design. I love how everything just seems to come together + my favicon now matches my blog which it hasn't in quite sometime. I don't know what it is about me and my blog designs but I find it near impossible to blog when I don't like the feel of my blog homepage. I have also found that after a few months my blog designs start growing old and I am right back at wanting a fresh new look. In more simpler terms, I feel the need to constantly perfect, change, and alter my blog without any real reason. I tend to gravitate toward making my blog designs simple, sleek, and navigable. 

Although, never a bad thing, it's rather annoying and seems to be something that I just can't help which then leads me to believe that underneath it all I might just be slightly obsessive compulsive when it comes to my blog, hence this post. I can't be the only one out there in the blogging world who changes their blog design more than they do their underwear (insert sarcasm)? Seriously though, all joking aside I tend to feel that blogging is much more of a chore than it should be and quite frankly I am tired of fighting it. You'll be happy to know that I am happy with my newest design and plan on keeping it for a long while. Looking back on it now I should have took screenshots of ALL my past designs and then you'd know exactly what I'm talking about, however I did come across this one . 



I just wanted to get this off my chest and see whether or not I'm the only crazy out there with this problem although not a big problem, it tends to do a number on my blogging motivation.

You Might Also Like

12 COMMENTS

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I am always tweaking little things here and there trying to get the perfect design :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! If you follow my blog then you would know that I change my blog design every two to three months:) I can't blog till it's just the way I want it. My new design is a keeper-- I LOVE it and I love your new design as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way with fonts. I constantly want something a little bit different. Something new and fresh. But I still haven't figured out how to install them on my own. Haha at least you can take care of your own habits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the exact same way. Loving your new design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get a blog redesign! Because my blog is still new, and I took such a long break, I'm setting goals before I go and pay for a new design! I think I'll be a happier blogger when it's all nice and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the same thing for awhile. Every 2-3 months I would drastically be changing my design....literally new colors, new layout, the works. I think I finally found something I love. Have had it for around 9 months now...and still like it. Secondly) I don't have time to redesign...rather want to take time to write posts.

    Iris♥
    The Blue Birdhouse
    Feminine Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I really like the new design! Gorgeous and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the design too! It's probably a good thing I have no idea how to change up my design or else I probably would too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new design. I was the same about my blog. It's nice to change it up every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally relate!! Having a clean, pretty and fun blog design makes me more likely to blog! I only wish I could do it myself! One day I'll learn :) I'm loving your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same way! I need a new blog design, and I just changed mine like 2 months ago. The problem is... I don't know how to design my own! I need help!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!