Weekend Recap

October 28, 2013


pier 99 + photo booth fun

Over the weekend my future brother, sister in law and their kids came down for a visit and as always it was a lot of fun! We always have a great time, but this weekend was extra awesome in the wedding department. The girls and I attended a bridal show and it was just what I needed to figure out the missing links. This fair seriously had everything from the venues to cake decorators + everything in between! As any smart person would do we ate lunch beforehand at pier 99 not even thinking about all the sample foods we'd be tasting, but alls well that ends well! We sampled lots of yummy cakes, took pictures in all the numerous photo booths, and had a great time doing it. The best part is that I am so much closer to having everything planned, but now all I need to do is go ahead and book. Yay for awesome bridal fairs! Seriously, I can't believe we're eight months away from our wedding date! Wahoo! Aside from all the wedding planning, we took a trip to the park so my 2 year old nephew could wear himself out on the playground, did a little grilling, and attended church Sunday morning :) It was definitely a great weekend.

How was your weekend? 

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. What a great weekend! :) Bridal shows are the best, it's amazing how much stuff they have at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like a great weekend! Bridal shows are so much fun, I hope you found what you were looking for.
    Check out my blog for my weekend update about making my own "Haunted Cleveland" tour.
    http://boardingtogether.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! I've always wanted to go to a bridal show (:

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE