Cyber Monday Deals

December 02, 2013


Happy Monday Friends! 

I am pretty excited about today and the fact that it's cyber Monday! I mean seriously there are so many amazing deals to be found online and it also happens to be my favorite means of shopping. Although, I don't take part in black friday shopping, I am a big fan of cyber monday and the fact I can shop from the comfort of my own home. I compiled a list of a few awesome deals that you may want to take advantage of to get ahead on your christmas shopping :)


Forever 21 ||  50% off all boots and bags + 50% off all sale items + free shipping over $30
Kohls || Extra 20% off with code: CYBERSAVE + Free Shipping 
Target || Clothing Shoes & Accessories are buy one get one 60% off + there are many more deals
Lemon & Line || Enjoy 25% off your order of $50 or more
Charlotte Russe || Buy one get one for $8 on denim, shoes, tops, accessories
Gap || 40% off your order with code: CYBER
Old Navy || 30% off your order with code: CYBER
J CREW || 30% off your order with free shipping with code: MONDAY
The Loft || 50% off everything online with code: CYBER50
TOOKIES || enjoy 30% off of orders $30 or more



You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I will definitely be using that Old Navy code! Thanks! I know its weird but they have a vest I want :)

    xo
    Kara
    www.thebostonista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely using the Old Navy code. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!