Gift Ideas For Her | Under $25

December 17, 2013



1.Essie Winter Nail Collection in the color Sable Collar can be bought at Ulta individually for $8.50
2. Chevron Coasters can be bought at J-Crew for $12.50 + 30% off with code: GIFTNOW
3. Pink coffee tumbler can be bought at Victoria's Secret for $19.50
4. BareMinerals Pout Loud can be bought at Ulta for $19.00
5. Apple Cider Yankee Candle can be bought at Yankee Candle for $15.99
6. Starbucks is a girls best friend :)
7. Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume Mini can be bought at Ulta for $15.00
8. Glitter Notebook can be bought at J-Crew for $12.50 + 30% off with code: GIFTNOW
9. Japanese Cherry Blossom All that Glitters Gift Duo can be bought at Bath and Body Works for $16.50

Happy Shopping!

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Number one and eight have my name written all over it! They would be great stocking stuffers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may need that glitter notebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say I would be happy if I got any of these gifts! There isn't one that I don't like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing ideas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of those gift ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!