Scarf Wearing Season

December 03, 2013



Top: GAP | Jeans: Charlotte Russe | Peacoat: Forever 21 | Scarf: Kiki La'Rue | Handbag: Coach | Flats: Old Navy

The weather has been so bipolar in South Texas, but I loved the little glimpse of winter we had throughout Thanksgiving week. It also looks like we'll see the same chilly weather at the end of the week which makes me a very happy girl. I know you have all seen these scarves making an appearance everywhere, but let's face it they're pretty stylish! Heck, mine has been sitting in my closet for what seems like forever so as you might could assume I was beyond excited to finally have the chance to wear it. I thought it added a nice touch to my everyday casual get up :)

Are you a fan of wearing scarves?

Linking up: here

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. I have this same scarf in blush, LOVE it!!!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the linkup. Love scarfs but this is one I'd never seen before. Very cool.

    Stephanie
    http://vainandsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange with the black and the stripe top underneath! I was just a bout to resale a stripe top I have, hum, maybe not:) Pinned to my styler board:) Happy Holidays!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic scarf, it's a gorgeous colour and just a little bit different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you are simply ADORABLE! I have the turquoise scarf from KLR like this...LOVE it. :) I think I need the rust one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scarf! THANKS for linking up! I'm following now that I've found you.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love scarfs!! I wear them almost every day this season!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a huge fan of scarfs I make many of my own! Your outfit is adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica @ www.sparklesandglue.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE