T H A N K S G I V I N G

December 01, 2013



I feel awful for neglecting my blog last week and for not getting the chance to wish you lovely readers of mine a Happy Thanksgiving, although a bit belated, Happy Thanksgiving :) Our holiday was definitely a happy one filled with family, friends, laughter, memories, and large amounts of food which brings me to say I consumed more calories than I would like to admit, but oh well that's what Thanksgiving is about right? Luckily, I made plans tonight to get in a little exercise to burn off a few of those extra calories from not only devouring one thanksgiving meal, but two. I can't put into words how blessed I am to be gaining an amazing extended family in less than 7 months who loves me just as much as I already love them. Overall, my heart was full of gratitude as we celebrated turkey day this year and I sincerely hope yours was equally as amazing.

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Belated or not, glad you had a lovely weekend!!

    Jamie @
    The Growing Up Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely weekend.

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to have family around. I am glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving. Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!