Warby Parker

December 12, 2013



It's that time of year to start getting your christmas list together. If I didn't already own 3 pairs of frames I would certainly have a pair of these fashionable prescription glasses on my wish list. Warby Parker's winter line is chic, stylish and right up my alley with those perfect winter hues. They also offer prescription and non-prescription sun-wear with plenty of frame options to best suite your style. Give the gift of giving this holiday season by sending someone special an e-gift card or gift card that comes with their very own make-a-snowman kit! Seriously, what a perfect christmas gift + Warby Parker always offers free shipping and exchanges in the contiguous US. Want to try them on? No problem, Warby Parker has a free home try-on program where you get to pick out 5 pairs of frames for 5 days absolutely free + their a company that gives back to those in need; buy a pair, give a pair. If you want to learn more about how their making a positive impact you can read more by visiting their website
Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post, however all opinions are my own. Images were provided on behalf of Warby parker.

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Warby Parker takes some great photos. I'm also really lovin' the frames. So cute without being to hippy or gaudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their glasses are super cute and it's so much fun to order them on and try them all on at home!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE