Bloggers Without Babies Link Up

January 24, 2014


Hello!

Welcome to the Bloggers Without Babies Follow Fest! This is an event hosted by the admins and some members of the Bloggers Without Babies: I'm Not a Mom Blogger facebook group!

We started a group because, as much as love seeing little munchkins running around blog land, it can be hard to find other bloggers like us. We don't have kids or we don't blog about our kids. Some of us are married but not ready for kids, some of us are single without kids, some of us have kids that have long left our nest.

In the blog world, it can sometimes seem like kids are everywhere!

We thought it would be fun to host a link up for all of us that don't blog about kids. We hope you'll join in and find some fantastic blogs. (And don't worry mommies-we love you and your kiddos!)



You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. how fun :)
    yes, i agree...babies are cute but they're everywhere! I've been looking for blogs w/o babies and they're hard to find, so thanks for co-hosting this link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love babies but this is the best link up ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. This link up is the best idea I have heard of in a long time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, such a great idea. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there glad to find some non-mommy bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea, can't wait to become friends with a bunch bloggers without babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!! Thanks to Rachelle for letting me know about this:)And thanks for you for setting this up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...someone did it! I love this! I always think the same thing when I'm looking for a new personal/lifestyle blog. It seems like everywhere you look, you find a parent blogger. I'd love to find some people who are at a similar stage in life...no kids. Thanks for posting this!

    -Kari @ www.karilife.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE