December | January Beauty Box 5

January 26, 2014


Disclosure: I was sent this beauty box for the purpose of this review, however all opinions are 100% my own.


I have seriously been slacking these last two months, but it doesn't mean that I haven't been loving my monthly products from Beauty Box 5. I have been so pleased with all the samples I've been sent and I know you would too. If you sign up to be a new subscriber before January 31, not only will you receive February's beauty box, but they'll throw in January's (while supplies last) too.

| Scroll to bottom of post for February's beauty box sneak peek |

December

1. NYX Cosmetics Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette | Retail $6.00 One Size
- I am not much of a make up wearer, but when I do wear eyeshadow those shades are my favorite. 

2. Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion | Retail $8.99 16.9 fl oz
- I am becoming such a hoarder with all these great lotions I've been given the opportunity to test. Seriously though, this lotion smells just like a mango and everytime I wear it I think of summer.

3. Ofra Cosmetics Sultry Lipgloss Plumper | Retail $12.95 .34 oz
- First off, this color is amazing although nothing I would have picked out for myself, but I like it. Second, I have never tried a plumper lipgloss, but this one certainly does the trick. 

4. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer | Retail $6.99 3 oz
- I have been using this every morning when I get out of the shower and I couldn't be happier with it. I love how amazing it makes my face feel throughout the day and how it doesn't cause my face to become oily.

5. Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother | Retail $4.99 One size
- I am desperately needing a pedicure and think that this will make for the perfect home pedicure accessory over the weekend. Already making plans for the weekend and it's only Monday?

January

1. H20 Plus Spa Sea Lotus Body Wash | Retail: $17.00 12.5 fl oz.
- I am happy that this is a product I can get some good use out of considering I'm always down for trying out new body washes plus it seriously smells amazing.

2. Nubar Cuticle & Nail Oil | Retail: $10.00 .5 fl oz
- My nails have been extremely gross from all this dry weather lately so I was happy to see it in my box this month plus it smells like citrus, my favorite.

3. Swissco Bath & Shower Exfoliating Gloves | Retail: $5.00 One Pair
- I have never tried these exfoliating gloves before, but have been wanting to for quite sometime. If these are as amazing as everyone says they are then I just might be replacing my loofah. 

4. Jergens Daily Moisturizer | Retail: $6.99 21 fl oz
- I seriously love Jergens body lotion and it is my go to moisturizer at the moment, plus this sample size is perfect to tote around in my purse, score.

5. Epic Blend Hemp Coconut Lip Balm | Retail: $3.39 One Size
- A girl can never have too many lip balms, or in my case a whole purse full, but seriously I love lip balm and this one smells amazing + it's organic.

February Beauty Box Sneak Peek:


You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Ooo this looks like a fun box to get! I love all of those goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty impressive amount of stuff to try. I've been delaying in giving any of the other boxes a go. But I like the amount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another box... so tempting! I already do ipsy :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing, what a great box!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE