My Beautiful, Crazy Life: My Kind of Valentines :)

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Kind of Valentines :)





It's yet again the most predictable, yet most romantic holiday of the year and this girl has the day off :) YAY! Although, Eric and I don't have any extravagant plans I am extremely happy to be able to spend the day with him and do nothing but snuggle.  It's the little things that make my heart happy! In lieu of it being Valentine's Day, I put together a cute casual outfit that I would totally rock from my imaginative closet. What are your plans for Valentine's?

6 comments:

Shannon Hearts said...

LOVE that red bag! Gorgeous!

www.shannonheartsblog.com

Brandi Barrera said...

I love off the shoulder shirts & those sunnies are too cute!

Jen said...

I love the TOMS they are super cute!

Darby Hawley said...

Oh that shirt with those red lips?!?! So perfect!
Happy Valentine's Day girl!

Kari said...

D and I also had a low key Valentine's Day. Since our life isn't real low-key...it's really a treat!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Love!

description