Life Update

March 12, 2014



It has been a good two weeks since I've written a post on this little space of mine. It's also been a crazy two weeks that has involved a lot of working out, wedding planning, and heartache. I'm not going to go into much detail, but a few weeks ago we learned that my father in law might have cancer and as of today we still aren't sure of the diagnosis, however will know something by the beginning of next week, but so far all signs are leading to cancer. 

If i'm being honest, these last couple of weeks have been rough. I have been in full fledge wedding planning mode with getting our wedding invitations addressed so that they can be sent out by the end of the month as well as making sure all the smaller details are worked out. It also happens to be spring break which means that I am working throughout the rest of the week due to it being our busiest week of the year. Stressful much? E and I have also been sure to get in our workout everyday because it is such a great way to take our minds off of everything as well as allows for us to get fit in the process. Win, Win!

Ultimately, we're just taking it one day at a time so please forgive me if blogging gets pushed to the back burner for a little while longer. Please keep my father in law in your thoughts and prayer's leading into next week, Lord knows we'll need it.  


You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you all!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your father in law, I will definitely keep him and the family in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated on how he's doing and what the prognosis is.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it! Praying for your father in law and also your stress during this busy season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about your father in law, my thoughts go out to him and your family.
    I would put the blog on the back burner too. I can only imagine how busy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts & prayers are with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law and will keep him in my thoughts.

    Exercise is a great way to clear your head and get rid of stress; good idea to try to work it in every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear this. It's strange but I was in a very similar situation just 2 years ago. My 2 year wedding anniversary was yesterday. A few months after our wedding we got news about my father-in-law that he was diagnosed with cancer. It was a very hard time - especially because we are a military family and live across the country from his parents. That's really great that you are still doing things to keep yourselves healthy physically and mentally. I wish you and your family the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL. I will certainly be keeping your family and your fiance's family in my prayers.

    On the plus, I am so excited for you to see the large pile of wedding envelopes (though I know addressing them is a pain), but the fact that the date is getting closer is very exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll be starting our wedding invitation addressing fun next week. Let me tell you...I'm feeling the pressure!!

    Hoping things with your FIL turn out well. Praying until then...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family, hope everything turns out for the best.

    As far as wedding planning, just tackle one task at a time. Everything will get done and your day will be out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sorry to hear about you father in law . My thoughts and prayers are with you . Take care

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry to hear about your father in law. That must be so tough. My prayers are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out on my blog :) http://theprojectneon.com/2014/03/23/liebster-award-passing-the-love-on/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!