Beauty Box 5

April 15, 2014


Each month I anticipate the arrival of my beauty box from the lovely people at Beauty Box 5 however with the hustle and bustle of these last few months I have seriously fallen behind on my reviews. In case you haven't heard of Beauty Box 5 let me fill you in on their awesomeness. They are an affordable monthly beauty and makeup subscription box that will only cost you $8.25 a month with an annual subscription. Is that not cool or what? Although I have been the world's worst blogger lately I just wanted to take a second to show you the variety of products you could expect to get in your monthly boxes if you decided to join this subscription. 
 
1. Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads w/ Argan Oil Extract || Retail: $6.99  50 pads 
2. Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara || Retail: $19.99 0.33 fl oz
3. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Conditioner || Retail: $6.99  8.45 fl oz
4. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo || Retail: $6.99  8.45 fl oz
5. Rockstar Nails Nail Polish & Nail Sprinkles || Retail: $14.99


1. H2O Plus Hand and Nail Cream || Retail: $15.00 6 oz
2. Tree Hut Shea Body Butter || Retail: $7.49 7 oz
3. Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base || Retail: $18.99  0.29 oz
4. Swissco Dual-Sided Facial Pad || Retail: $2.00 One Size
5. Jane's Pick All Natural Soap || Retail: $8.00 5 oz


1. Nicka K New York Hydro Lipstick Shade Daring || Retail: $4.99 0.12 oz
2. Blum Naturals All Purpose Cleansing Wipes || Retail: 2.49 30 wipes
3. Jergens Natural Glow || Retail: $9.99 4 oz
4. BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Palette || Retail: $18.95 16 Eyeshadows/ 4 Face Powders
5. Bonne Bell Lip Definer pencil in Boysenberry || Retail: $3.95 One Size


You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. I love BB5. I honestly haven't been disappointed with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I'm intrigued because I've never heard of a lot of these product lines and I love discovering new products (and companies)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for a good mascara forever so it's good to have some input

    iPad Air Giveaway

    Makeover With Aspen

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!