Easter + News

April 22, 2014



How was everyone's Easters? I hope great, our's was fabulous. We started our Easter morning being door greeters at our early morning (8:30) church service and listening to a great sermon. After church E and I then had a mini Easter photoshoot to document a rare moment in which we both looked quite classy for a couple islanders. I must admit that I love this picture of us although we both are being blinded by the sun, but nonetheless looking good. We spent the rest of the morning watching House on Netflix until we met up with our friends around 2:00 for a potluck Easter dinner, which was amazing and more than filling. Unfortunately, I had to leave soon after to make it to work on time. Overall, our day was awesome for it was spent with good company and accompanied with good times. 

On another note, here is some exciting, yet bittersweet news:
Thursday is my last day of working at the beach shop. 

After working there for over a year I have to finally say goodbye so that I can put my time and energy into making all the final arrangements for our wedding day. Although everything is coming together, there are still so many little things that haven't been addressed. As crazy as this may seem, but we are now two months away from our big day and as much as I am going to miss everyone at work I still feel that right now was as good of a time as any to say goodbye + with E's job searching taking place who knows where we will eventually end up. 

Hope that you have an awesome week :)

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. I can't believe that your only 2 months away!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see everything come along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fabulous my dear and your hair has gotten so long!! So excited for your big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a gorgeous picture! Good luck in your period of transition :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay 2 months to go!! And that is such a great picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE