Getting Lucky In Kentucky - The Great Finish Sweepstakes

April 29, 2014


Thank you to Cottonelle for sponsoring this post and keeping my bum clean!


As a young child I can remember going to a horse race with my grandparents and loving every second of it! There are a few instances I can recall where my grandpa would let my brother and I choose his horse to bet on which in turn made me a big fan of horse racing even at a young age. With the Kentucky Derby just days away I am getting so excited to see what outfits people will be wearing. When I think of the Kentucky Derby I think of Mint Juleps, pretty dresses, oversized sunglasses, and of course all the outrageous hats. Although I will not be at the race this year, I put together a few outfits that I could see myself wearing if ever the day comes that I get to experience the Kentucky Derby first hand. 
Outfit 1: Ann Taylor Dot Straw Hat, $50 Ann Taylor || Luncheon Honoree Dress, $53 Modcloth ||
 Contemporary Chic Heels, $35 Modcloth
Outfit 2: Bow Trimmed Woven Floppy Hat, $35 Express || Keep It Classy Dress, $64 Modcloth || 
Velvet Ankle Strap Stilettos, Sold Out Similar
Sunglasses & Lipstick: Wayfarer Sunglasses, $50 Society of Chic || MAC Mineralize Glass Rich Lipstick, $22 Nordstrom

Outfit 1: Colour Block Floppy Hat, $21 Dorothy Perkins || River Island Light Pink Stripe Dress, $70 Asos || 
Arturo Chiang Garnett High Heel Sandals, $79 Lord & Taylor  
Outfit 2: Two Tone Floppy Wide Brim Hat, $40 Express || Vintage Rose Dress, $100 Rickety Rack || 
Pointy Shoes with Ankle Strap, $60 Zara 
Necklace and Lipgloss: Henri Bendel Debutante 48" Pearl Necklace, $68 Henri Bendel || 
Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss, $18 Bare Escentuals

This year Cottonelle is one of the major sponsors of the Kentucky Derby in which they have taken over the Terrace Level Bathrooms and the Green room to keep you feeling fresh and clean all day. Don't worry Cottonelle has you covered even if you can't attend the Kentucky Derby this year by launching the Cottonelle Great Finish Sweepstakes:

"The Cottonelle Great Finish Sweepstakes is a giveaway that will reward Americans with a year supply of Cottonelle products should the No. 1 and No. 2 positioned racehorses place in that order during the Kentucky Derby. 

People looking to get in on the action can sign up at the Cottonelle website. The first 15,000 entrants to sign up will be awarded a year’s supply of Cottonelle toilet paper and flushable cleansing cloths if the outcome aligns."

How to Enter:

1. Visit the Cottonelle giveaway page, right here.
2. Click on the “Cottonelle Great Finish Giveaway!”
3. Click on “Sign Up Now!”
4. Register for the Cottonelle Updates website!

How awesome is this and even better think of all the money you could save if you won! What are you waiting for? You can't win if you don't enter, so go get yourself entered to WIN :)

You Might Also Like

22 COMMENTS

  1. Love the outfits and holy cow what a sweepstakes! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure i want both modcloth dresses. off to see if they have my size. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That striped dress is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to watch the Kentucky Derby! It's so much fun to see all of the big hats & spring dresses! Also, I love horses... They're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love how everyone dresses up for the Kentucky Derby. Love that that traditions has stuck around. Such cute outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing these makes me want to go to the derby just so I can dress up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Derby Style. That vintage rose dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dresses and the big hats! I think it would be fun to attend the Kentucky Derby at least once in my life to see what all the hype is about (and to see all the fashion too!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO fun! I've always wanted to go to a horse race and wear a fancy hat and dress! That mint dress is perfect!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those outfits are adorable!!! My company has an annual outing at the local horse track but it's nothing like what I imagine the Kentucky Derby to be like. I have a big soft spot of large floppy hats... <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the outfits are Cute! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfits make me want to go to the derby! Entering the sweepstakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, I am just LOVING the outfits you have put together! I have never been to a horserace but I think I will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh My! I love all of these outfits! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those Mint Stilettos!! I die!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfits, I especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! Sooo fun! I didn't even realize the Kentucky Derby was coming up. I love your outfit choices! That black + white dress is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your heart

    I would be honored if you would follow my journey with Huntington's
    Disease.
    www.livingwithpassion90.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE