It's Here... Que The Wedding Bells

June 21, 2014



"This day I marry my best friend
the one I laugh with as we share life's wondrous zest,
as we find new enjoyments and experience all that's best.
the one I live for because the world seems brighter
as our happy times are better and our burdens feel much lighter.
the one I love with every fiber of my soul.
We used to feel vaguely incomplete, now together we are whole."
-Unknown 

I couldn't be more blessed to be marrying you, the man of my dreams, the one whom my heart yearns for, the man who brings so much happiness into my world. You truly are my soulmate and I feel incredibly lucky to call you my husband for the rest of my days.

Happy Wedding Day Sweetheart! I love you <3

"My lover is mine, and I am his." Song of Solomon 2:16

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. Congrats!! And have the most amazing day! Can't wait to see pictures :)

    -Rosy
    A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope your day was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh so exciting! Happy day after your wedding day (I'm a day late)!

    Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and can't wait to see wedding pics :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations, enjoy your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! So exciting! Happy wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! I hope you had the very happiest of days <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE