Pretty in Lace with Sheinside

June 25, 2014



Dress: c/o Sheinside

We are back from our hill country honeymoon and all I can say is it was pure bliss. It felt amazing to be completely and totally relaxed doing whatever we pleased just celebrating us being newlyweds. I can now officially say I am a married woman and I couldn't be more excited to start this new chapter in my life. In the meantime while I am still coming off of my newlywed high, let me introduce to you the lovely people over at Sheinside who kindly sent me this beautiful dress for review.

I flat out, absolutely adore everything about this dress starting with the gorgeous pattern down to it being the perfect length that is fitting for any occasion. I actually wore this dress to my rehearsal/rehearsal dinner and let me just say it made me feel like the most beautiful bride to be + all the compliments I received on it was a bonus. It is just one of those styles that screams summer with it being an embroidered sheer lace dress and from what I have gathered is all the rage right now.

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. I absolutely have to get this dress or something similar. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this dress!! I am looking for something similar for my rehearsal or shower!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE