A Red, White, & Blue Recap

July 06, 2014



| shorts: handmade by me, tank: j-crew, sandals: thrifted, watch: new york & company |

We had a fantastic weekend celebrating America's birthday with my brother and sister in-law and kids on the island taking part in all the finest island activities. Let me just fill you in on all the awesomeness our weekend consisted of: attending a 4th of July party where we indulged in a non traditional spaghetti pot luck dinner, a booze cruise through our canals to the sand dunes where we impatiently waited hours for the firework show to start which resulted in a massive brush fire, margaritas, dinner with the kids at CiCi's Pizza, and ended with a bang by going to see a movie I have been dying to see: How to Train Your Dragon 2. I was probably more excited about the movie than my niece and nephew were but I mean seriously that movie is by far the best PG movie ever! I told you our weekend was pretty cool, heres hoping that you and yours had a fabulous independence weekend as well (granted you are in the US, of course :)

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE