Influenster Vow Vox Box

July 01, 2014


Disclosure: I received these products on behalf of Influenster for the purpose of this review, however all opinions are my own.



You probably could guess how excited I was to have been chosen to receive this vox box because at the time I was a bride to be and the even cooler part is that it literally showed up on my doorstep just days before our wedding day. What are the odds? I was quite impressed with all the goodies that accompanied this box right down to the something blue. 

Yup, I was extremely happy to see the tide to go pen in my box because to be honest I would have completely overlooked such an important item to be in my bridal emergency kit. You can never be too prepared. Luckily, I didn't have any major mishaps that involved stains or any wedding day catastrophes at that thank goodness. 

Pure Silk shaving cream is always a good thing to have on hand, yes even the morning of your wedding day, it's almost embarrassing that I am admitting that I had to shave the little bit of stubble that grows overnight. I mean seriously whose leg hairs really grow that fast? Mine do, which almost makes me regret my decision to forgo getting them waxed. *Face Palm* In other news, the scent of this stuff is rather amazing. 

The Olay Regenerist Luminous tone perfecting cream I haven't had the chance to try out but I'm betting it's rather amazing considering it costs you an arm and almost a leg but don't take my word for it. I'll be back with a definitive answer as soon as I figure one out.

The Pure Complexion facial sponge looks like something I'll definitely use over and over again, but I haven't quite gotten around to giving it a whirl. Although, after reading the description that was provided in the box I should have used it before the wedding and the night of the wedding to get that face full of makeup off with ease. Excuse me while I go kick myself.

Riley and Grey is a company that specializes in creating luxury, limited-edition, custom wedding websites. I just perused their website to look at some of their wedding website designs and I am totally loving them all. If I had learnt of their existence sooner than a few days before my wedding I might of totally used them for our wedding website. I also might of used them if I hadn't worked so hard creating our own website entirely on my own. If you would like to take a peek, go right ahead. :)

There you have it the vow vox box and all it's beauty!

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I have also received a couple of Vox Boxes, I think they are a great way to try a few new products :) Great reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my first Vox Box about 1 week ago. My products are different than yours. Such fun, isn't it? Your review is terrific. Enjoy and Congratulations.
    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE