Fall is Coming..

August 26, 2014



...and I couldn't be more thrilled to finally experience it. Texas is a great state, but one thing it lacks is all four seasons so to be moving to a state that allows you to experience this is a huge deal for me. I am so ready to feel the crisp autumn air, watch the leaves change colors, wear insane amounts of plaid, and drink inordinate amounts of apple cider/ pumpkin spice lattes while sitting on our back patio. I seriously look forward to building a fall wardrobe this season too considering I've never really had much of one, so consider this post a wish list of sorts. 

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. What a great list of items! For some reason, I'm not as excited for Fall this year. Normally it's one of my favorite times of the year, but I think it's because we had winter so late into the season this year. I'll probably be ready once the weather starts cooling off and I start seeing pumpkin flavored things everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for fall! We are moving out of Texas in two months and I can't wait for colder weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee skippe! I love autumn in the US!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Tory Burch boots but I can't bring myself to spend so much on boots. And that nail polish is amazing!!! I cannot wait for cozy sweaters and boots weather.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!