Kimono Style + A Little Bit of Life

September 16, 2014



| jeans: forever 21, top: j-crew, sandals: new york & company, kimono: sugarlips | 

It's the season of change and that my friends is exactly what is happening around these parts. Change always seems to rear it's little head at some point during the year and it couldn't of came at a more perfect time. E and I have waited years (6 to be exact) for this change to finally happen and although the process of moving is a bit overwhelming at times, we are completely and utterly overjoyed to finally be getting out on our own and starting our newlywed life. It's no joke moving half way across the United States, however we have found that the pro's definitely out weigh the cons and besides isn't that what airplanes were made for? It hasn't quite hit me yet, but in less than 2 weeks we will officially be Washington residents. Go Seahawks!

In other news I celebrated my birthday 2 weeks ago with my amazing family and the hubs which was by far the best gift I could have ever received. It's a rarity to celebrate my birthday with my family and one that's about to become even rarer with us moving so far away. It made my heart so happy to see my father walk again, to see him smile, and above all else get to spend the entire week watching him grow stronger each and everyday. If you are a new reader you might want to read this post to bring you up to speed. :) Overall, it was just nice to spend time with everyone and soak in those memories. 

Lastly, isn't this kimono just too cute?  I like to think so.
Happy Hump Day!

linking up here.

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Congratulations on your move, I hear Washington is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love love your relaxed kimono look, thank you so much for linking up with Tremendous Tuesday! Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs! Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the move! One of my relative just recently moved there with his partner, who got a job with Amazon. It seems so gorgeous there! Good luck with everything.

    xo Julia || http://juliamadesimple.co.vu

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE