Chroma Review

October 01, 2014


Disclosure: I was sent these products for the purpose of this review, however all opinions are 100% my own.


Chroma is a salon based in West Hollywood that recently launched their hair product line to give customers the ability to achieve that salon quality look at home.  I was delighted to be given the opportunity to give their new products a whirl because my hair could really use some salon quality upkeep on most days. If the smell of all these products are any indication of how these products worked than you bet amazing would be at the top of my list of adjectives. Overall, I am happy with these products and would definitely recommend if you are in the market for a salon quality brand.

Shine: I am a big fan of any product that can leave my hair a little bit shinier and this one definitely does the trick. I generally use this with damp hair just before blow drying to get that extra shine. I have also misted a little bit of this on a bristled brush and applied it to dry hair, but be forewarned a little bit tends to go a long way with this product. It is a olive oil based spray that also works as a detangler. Overall, great product, however the price is a bit on the higher side for my taste.

Sculpt & Sculpt & Tone: I have only used these once however I am not sure how I feel about them. I can't seem to figure out what hair style would be the best to try to achieve with these products, but once I figure it out I'll be sure to let you know.

Control: I have never been much of a hair spray user mainly because of my lack of desire to do my hair. However, I just recently cut all of my hair off and it's a lot harder to tame now a days, but this hairspray is just the perfect solution. I seriously love how this hairspray allows me to control the level of hold by just turning the nozzle to either soft, medium, or firm. It holds well throughout the day as well as helps to tame frizziness. 

Aqua Shampoo: I have a hard time finding a good shampoo for my hair type so I was a bit weary at first, but after my first use I was pleasantly surprised. I found that it lathered quite well with my thick hair and didn't leave any residue. I also loved using it knowing that this shampoo is paraben free as well as is safe for color treated hair although mine is not colored.

Aqua Conditioner: I use conditioner less often, but loved how it left my hair feeling after my first use. This conditioner is also paraben free as well as is safe on color treated hair and helps protect from frizz without weighing hair down. It definitely got a A+ on leaving my hair light and frizz free.

Volume Heat Protection: I use this a lot and couldn't be happier with it. It certainly helps to eliminate frizz when blow drying hair and adds just the right amount of volume within my thick hair. It has the neatest closure too allowing me to lock it by simply pushing a button on either side of the nozzle.

Connect with Chroma:


You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!