Holiday Style With Julep

December 14, 2014

Holiday Style
(This collage was created with Polyvore)

Where has this year gone and how is Christmas just two weeks away? Obviously time flies when you're having fun or something to that nature, so in lieu of the holiday season I partnered with Julep to share my holiday inspired outfit as well as share how I decked my nails. I am seriously loving the black and red color combo right now and found it fitting to be my inspiration for this holiday outfit. 

HINT HINT: Just so all my family reading this knows, this doubles as a Christmas wish list too.

After a few long hours and a couple design attempts later I am happy with how my holiday nails turned out. I have never been big on regularly painting my nails, however on occasion I am always up for the challenge. I love how simple, yet adorable this look is while at the same time being fashionable. Don't you think they would pair perfectly with my holiday inspired outfit? 

Julep has tons of new nail polish colors that would be a perfect stocking stuffer for all the woman in your life this Christmas + I spotted a few of those nail polishes matching the colors I used in this post quite nicely so there's that. As a little treat Julep shared with me their exclusive "Deck Your Nails" tutorial which I had every intention of recreating, however, it just didn't play out that way, and since it's the season of giving I'll share it with you guys! So tell me, how are you decking your nails this holiday season? Enjoy!

(Photo provided by Julep)

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. I love your nail design! It looks cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that design! I just might have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I love that polish color--and the design is awesome.

    Thanks for following me on Twitter--I'm glad you did because I found your blog that way!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE