Last Minute Stocking Stuffers for under $35

December 22, 2014


Last Minute Stocking Stuffers
(This collage was created with Polyvore)

I threw together a few quick ideas to buy as last minute stocking stuffers. I strived to make this list as inexpensive as possible while still sharing good quality items. I am loving everything mint, pastel, and red right now thus the inspiration for this post, but in all seriousness if I woke up Christmas morning to any of these gifts in my stocking I would be sooo thrilled.

P.S. I already know that the eos lip balm will be in my stocking this year. Thanks babe!
Happy Shopping!

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I love these stocking stuffer ideas, we always get each other gum. Definitely a favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always room for another eos lip balm in my purse, and who wouldn't love finding a MAC lipstick in their stocking? Great ideas!
    xoxo B | The Sequin Notebook

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE