My 9 Most Popular Instagram Photos of 2014

December 31, 2014



It has been a busy, yet very wild year to say the least. I have probably experienced more life events this year than any other with getting married and moving half way across the country for e's job, but it is as it should be and we've loved every minute of this transitional period in our lives. On the other hand this year has also had it's fair share of heartbreak from learning early on in the year that my father in law had cancer to my own father having a stroke just a month before our wedding day, but one thing I know is that everything happens for a reason. It has definitely been a year that we'll never forget, but I like to think we've all came out stronger and more grateful than we've ever known was possible. I have learned, seen, and experienced so much but getting married has definitely been the most amazing thing to have happened to me this year and I look forward to seeing what 2015 has in store for us. Wishing you and yours a very happy new year! See you in 2015!

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. These are great photos! :) Here is to a great 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Years!!! I cant wait see what the new year has in store for and the husband!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Gorgeous wedding dress and adorable puppy!
    xoxo Aimee
    http://bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE