Sweater Weather

December 23, 2014



| jeans: hollister, top: hollister, booties: dillards, necklace: gift, purse: stitched + adorned | 

It just doesn't seem possible that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I mean how has another year come and gone so quickly? Sunday E and I celebrated half a year of marriage by having a lunch date out at Red Robin in which we did a lot of reminiscing and of course eating (i mean duh, bottomless fries). We had ourselves a great lunch date with a relaxing afternoon doing nothing except watching football. I am seriously the luckiest person to be able to do life with such a wonderful man.

As I sit here thinking about all that happened this year, both good and bad, I feel so grateful. It has been a rough year on both E and I's families, but we have gotten through it and have came out stronger because of it. I look forward to seeing what 2015 brings us, but in the meanwhile Merry Christmas!

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. LOVE this, such a cute look, just perfect for this time of year. And no, I can't believe it's almost christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your absolutely beautiful!!!! I was just wondering about you and how your dad was doing?!??! I hope you and Eric have a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful 2015!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you, too! You look beautiful in that sweater, great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE