Portland, Oregon | Adventures

June 24, 2015


Why hello blog world, it's been a while hasn't it? I just wanted to pop in and give a little update on the adventures we've been embarking on lately. We have spent the last two weekends (the 1st was spent with the in-laws and the 2nd was our anniversary weekend) exploring the beautiful city that is Portland and loving every single second. I can easily say that Portland has become my new favorite city with Austin being a close second, but really it is amazing and totally worth visiting. While visiting the first time we enjoyed amazing coffee, went on a segway tour around the city, happy hour'ed on the thirtieth floor of big pink (portland city grill), pub crawled, and discovered my new found love for stout beers. Yup, all in a days work folks and then it was decided that if given the chance we would pack up and move here in a heart beat.

As if our love for this city wasn't evident enough, we returned the following weekend to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary together. Although this trip had an unexpected monkey wrench thrown into the mix thanks to our cars alternator dying on us just outside of portland, but overall it all worked itself out and we had the best weekend. The rose garden was insanely beautiful, the beer was super delicious, and the food was excellent. I can't imagine doing life with anyone other than my handsome husband. Cheers to many more years of fabulous adventures together. <3

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE