YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer & Blur Perfector

August 13, 2015

Disclosure: I received these products on behalf of Influenster for the purpose of this review, however all opinions are 100% my own.


Yves Saint Laurent has done it again! Let me start out with stating that this packaging is everything! I mean, seriously, just look at those beautiful colors together, blush and gold.. perfect. For all of you who know me, than you already know that I am a huge fan of the color gold and it's probably even more evident if you are reading this now (hint: new blog theme). In all seriousness, I am in love with everything these two products have to offer + I am a complete fan of YSL and was so thrilled to have a chance to give these a try. Let's start out by discussing the reasons why the blur primer is beyond amazing.

Blur Primer: It was love at first sight the minute I took it out of the packaging. You can't really see it pictured in these two photos, but there are gold flakes in it that leaves a subtle glow to your skin without being too glittery, which is perfect. I can't say enough good things about this primer! My skin is rather problematic, but after using this I see such a difference in my skins appearance. It minimizes pores, evens out skin tone, combats oiliness, and just overall leaves my skin feeling amazing. The YSL blur primer is so lightweight, fast absorbing, and long lasting all of which are super important to me when choosing a primer. I like how it is enriched with 4 nourishing oils that helps keep my skin so soft without leaving an oily residue and I love that it is noncomedogenic too! Coming from someone who always sticks to the same productsI was so impressed with this primer.


Blur Perfector: Oh, where to begin.. this is really to good to be true and the compact is pure perfection. It is just the right size to throw into my purse to use later on in the day for touch ups. The blur perfector is a balm that transforms to a powder upon application to blur imperfections and helps your skin feel smoother and your complexion appear more even. The best part of this product is that it is multifunctional. Yes, you read that right. It can be used alone as an all over complexion perfector, to set make up, or as a mattifying touch up as I already noted above. Genius, I know! I have yet to use it as all 3, but i'm excited to know that it's possible. I really do love how this is non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types too. It really leaves my skin looking super soft after using it as well as helps eliminate oiliness which is always a huge plus in my book. I am so intrigued and amazed at how amazing this product works on my skin and let me just say I am a huge fan!

Yves Saint Laurent has really outdone themselves with this product and it has easily become one of my favorites. I pair these two products with my YSL mascara and I'm out the door ready to start the day with a simple natural look. What YSL products have you tried before?

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. This looks like heaven in a bottle! Xo.

    www.midwesternmamalove.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE