Friday Letters

November 06, 2015


Hey everyone! It's been sooooo long since I've written anything here and even longer since I've written a friday letters post so I thought what better way to do a little catching up. I hope all of my blog friends who have stuck around and are reading this post are doing absolutely wonderful and that your holiday season is off to a great start.

Dear Fall: I absolutely love you and can't get enough of all these wonderful colors. I captured this picture back in September on one of our hikes and absolutely love it. Although, fall is one of my favorites I am so not looking forward to the cold weather. I mean really, who likes being cold all the time? Certainly, not this girl. Dear Texas: I enjoyed my visit I had last month spending some much needed time with friends and family. It was such an amazing time and the best part is my bestie is now a married woman. I was so honored to stand by her side on her big day! Dear E: I love you and I'm so blessed by you and all that you do each and everyday. You are the greatest thing in my life and I am so thankful to have such a loving, honest, handsome, and brilliant man who treats me so good. I mean what man would let his wife leave to Texas for 3 weeks without complaining about my leaving once. I love you darling! Dear Life: Please slow down, so I can have a minute to figure out where this year has gone. Seriously, how is it already November? How is it possible that we're gearing up for the holidays and 2016 is just around the corner? I don't know about you but this year has flown by so quickly for me.

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Wow that photo is absolutely stunning, I love all things fall.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!