Christmas Time

December 22, 2016

Just 2 more days until Christmas and there are still gifts arriving on our doorstep, because last minute shoppers. Am I right? Seriously though, this Christmas has snuck up on us and I'm not even sure how that happened, but I do know that it seems like Christmas arrives quicker each year. We are spending Christmas this year, just the two of us, making traditions of our own and truly embracing the reason for the season. I can also say that we are experiencing our first real northerner winter this year with snowfall amounts already exceeding any amount we have seen in the last 2 years of living here. I mean we had snow on the ground for a good week before it finally warmed up enough to melt some of it away and they are calling for more snow tomorrow. I'd say winter and this holiday season are off to a great start and I hope that you too have a very Merry Christmas!


You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!