Stocking Stuffers For Him

December 13, 2016

I really struggle with finding my husband gifts because he never really wants anything. He would seriously be happy with a new video game and a beer, not complaining in the least bit, but what fun is it to know what you are getting year after year, I'd rather keep him guessing until Christmas morning. I always tend to figure something out, and he always loves it, so I guess I'm doing something right.

..and as promised here are a few stocking stuffer ideas for the men in your life. Happy Shopping!
Stocking Stuffers |For Him|

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE