Fab Friday

December 09, 2011

 Happy Friday :)

I absolutely love to dress up & get all cute.
But I hardly get the chance. (Meaning I won't wake up earlier than I have to on weekdays)
It's a rare occasion that I look this dolled up!

I haven't quite gotten a hang of how to take a good outfit shot. 
So this will have to do for now.

Jeans: Boutique 
Heels (Nicole): Garage sale
Belt: Garage sale
Top: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21

& as you can tell I am loving the rolled jeans.
Which in my opinion gives your outfit a more casual look!
What are your favorite outfits this season?




You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. Love the rolled jeans and love your shoes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rolled up jean style! But feel like I can't pull it off lol! So I am debating wether I should link up...my finds weren't necessarily fashion related? Take a look and let me know lol. For Next week I'll take some outfit photos!
    Forloveofacupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I am fashion challenged but I love seeing all the ideas on blogs and Pinterst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blazer. I am wearing a black one today!!! great fashion post!!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your belt! great outfit inspiration :)

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love