Fab Friday Week #4 :)

December 22, 2011

Happy Friday Ladies :)
I can't believe it is already 2 days away from Christmas!
Where has the year gone?

I don't know about you, but I haven't been doing a darn thing all week long.
Therefore, I don't have a picture of my outfit for you this week.
I actually won't have an outfit of my own until I get back to Corpus.
I decided I would take a little break from it!

However, I have took a liking to comfortable clothing this week.
Might be because I've lounged in my PJ's all week! oops!
So for this week, I am going to show you my pinspirations on comfortability!
Source: lookbook.nu via Chelsea on Pinterest

My mission is to find a pair of loose shorts :)
You can't tell me that tights and shorts aren't the cutest look!


So cute, yet comfortable looking:)


Such a cozy outfit!


love this :)

I would love for you to share your outfits, style inspirations, or whatever else is fashion related!

Happy Friday!


You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. thank you so much for the follow :) i'm now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been living in my "cozy clothes" this week too! It's going to be weird putting normal clothes and make up back on:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve a break after all of your hard work, and may I add straight A's for your college career! Keep those pj's on and keep cozy. Miss you on the Island :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on staying in comfy clothes all week :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these outfits are great. I've been wearing big scarves all week long! So perfect for this time of year. Have a Merry Christmas Breanna! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got a new outfit yesterday with the loose shorts and tights. Comfy yet soo cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love