Fab Friday Week #5!

December 29, 2011

Happy Friday :)

Today's fashion is colored skinny denims. I have been searching high and low for the last couple of weeks for a color that I would look good in. I haven't came across a pair yet, but I am loving these pinterest outfits mixed with colored jeans.






You get the picture! I am thinking that neautrals/pastels will probably be my best bet because I wear those more, but than again a darker colored jean with a neautral shirt would look fabulous!
Have any of you found colored jeans that you adore?

Link up & share your outfit and or favorite clothing pinterest finds :)
I am in the process of changing the button, so just share the word!
Thanks :)

P.S. I am still needing a few guest bloggers :)

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. I don't know if I could wear colored skinnies- I don't even wear skinnies! But I am loving those aqua and yellow pairs. hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colored jeans trend! I really, really want a pair. I love this Fab Friday series!

    http://bethesong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colored jean trend! Don't think I could pull it off though, maybe the brown :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to start venturing out and try this colored jean thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not really into Pinterest (sorry) so I don't have much to contribute to your linky party, but I just wanted to let you know that I am your 100th follower. Hitting 100 is a big deal! So congrats! Happy new year from a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been wanting some red skinnys so badly! No luck thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post! Love the blog! Consider me a new follower.

    I'd love it if you come check out my blog, and hopefully do the same?
    -wHiT
    www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore all of these outfits so much. especially the first one and last one. the yellow skinnies are so unique!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is way fun!!! ill link up sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these. especially that green color with the leather jacket.

    ps. love your playlist... normally, i am annoyed by them on other blogs. but apparently I've never had my speakers on while reading yours (or maybe you just added it?) but it started playing and i was like WHAT?! i love ALL of these songs. so kudos on that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love