It's OK..

December 08, 2011


Its Ok Thursdays


I know, I know..
I participate in too many of these.. rather than writing my own material.
but don't worry I'll get out of this phase soon enough.. hopefully :)
Not that it is a phase entirely because I absolutely love sharing with you!
Enough rambling, now on to Its OK Thursday!

Its OK....

..that the only workout I've had in the last two weeks is from playing Wii Just Dance. (It seriously does a number on your arms & legs)

...I woke up at 8 o clock just to post a blog.

...to feel accomplished that I now have over 40 followers.

...that I haven't begun to study for my finals next week.

...to be lazy this week, I've deserved it!

...to say that I am now accepting spots for January Sponsors.

..that I changed my major 3x's

...that I will be driving 6 hours next week to get home.

..that i'm obsessing over Christmas music. I LOVE it.

...to be unique :)

I look forward to reading all of your Resolutions and OK's :)
Don't forget to join me for the 2nd week of the oh so Fab Friday Linky party :)
& tell your friends!

Have a good day everyone!
<3

You Might Also Like

12 COMMENTS

  1. Definitely ok to obsess over Christmas music, I have been for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Christmas music too! listening all day, every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been doing a LOT of link-ups too. I think it's okay, right? Also, Christmas music is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know, sometimes you're just too busy to make up your own material and link ups at least keep you in contact with your followers!
    I am obsessing over Christmas music too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wake up early to post blogs too lol. My fiancé says..."you'll get up early to do a blog post but not to workout lol"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I plan on linking up tmrw! I do too many link ups too but it's a fun way for ppl to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with changing your major 3 times, you've gotta love your job the rest of your life right :) What did you switch to/from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took my last final today and I am in full on LAZY mode!! Enjoy your laziness! It's fun sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just found your lovely blog through your host hop I'm now following you hope you visit me and follow back so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. i never study for finals until like two days before they are actually happening, haha!
    and christmas music is great! you need to listen to michael buble's album. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loooove this idea for a post. Didn't they have something similar in Seventeen magazine, not sure what magazine, but used to be my fav! Thanks for your comment on my Home Town post on Henning Love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Christmas music!! Thanks for joining our Terrific Thursday Blog Hop!! Hope you join us next Thursday. Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love