It's Ok..

December 22, 2011


Its Ok Thursdays


Happy Thursday Ladies :)
Only 3 days left until Christmas, How crazy is this?!
I still have 6 spots open if anyone is interested in swapping buttons :)

It's Ok.....

...to be completely lazy for the next couple of weeks. It's my winter break off from school, and I intend on enjoying it by relaxing :)

...that I miss my boyfriend more than anything right now! January can't get here soon enough!

...that next semester all of my classes(18 hours) are online except for two of them.

...to be excited for Christmas for the mere fact I get to see my family whom I haven't seen in a year.

...that I've been staying up late & sleeping in for the last few days.

...that Eric will turn 21 on January 8 & we will celebrate the night away with friends.

...that I dream of someday living in Europe with a family of my own.

...to be excited over the fact that I now have over 80 followers :)
Thanks to those who love my blog enough to want to keep up with it!

..to take off the word verification on comments, it's not needed!

...that I look forward to my future :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. I definitely dream of living in Europe too! I also love online classes :)


    I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award

    http://amazingtimestocome.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, totally want to live in europe for at least two years. love!
    and i still can't believe christmas is in 3 days. CRAZY!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally ok to be lazy! Enjoy your break! Yay for reaching 80 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Christmas almost here :) That's great that you will get to see everyone that you haven't saw in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss college and winter break. It feels like it was years and years ago but really it was only last year that I finished. Enjoy every second of it because like you said, it is OK to sleep in and relax.

    New follower!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your break and time off before the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time here, i think you are an amazing person and all your dreams will come true =)


    i would be honored if you visit my blog =)

    http://thearmoirequest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Online classes! That should be fun! I had a few in college and LOVED the flexibility!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love