January Sponsors

January 03, 2012


Meet my wonderful Sponsors/Button Swappers this month :)
These girls are all so great!
I have really enjoyed getting to know them!
You should hop on over and see what I mean!
You won't regret it!


HI! I'm Ashley, My life is simple and sweet! I'm a fitness junkee....craftaholic...wife... and mother to the cutest baby boy. My blog is randomness...you will find all my crazy thoughts and silly pictures. :)



Hi! My name is Miranda and I come from Wisconsin. I live with my husband and toddler son Mason. I love everything food, art, and football (Green Bay Packers!). I blog about literally everything. My son, recipes, projects, everyday life, and just random things! Hope you can stop by!



Hello Breanna's Party People!
Je m'apelle (my name is) Allison over at A Girl Named Allie. Nice to meet you! I am a very fresh, bubbly, laid-back, cheeka who enjoys BLOGGING. My blog is a place for me to share any projects I create, daily business, fun pictures, inspirational quotes, and embarrassing memories. I enjoy shining light on the past but also focusing on moving forward into the future. I'm a 23 year old woman madly in love to my hubby of 2 years. Please check me out and if you like what you see follow me for guaranteed FUN!



My name is Sara Hinton. I'm a 20-something-year-old newlywed who lives in Texas and works in media marketing. The Hinton Hook-Up is a lifestyle blog. It's my little brew of life and lessons learned as a newlywed, young business professional, and woman of faith. I also write about fitness, food, and my journey to fashion!




Hello beautiful ladies! My name is Erin and I blog over at Captivated By Grace. I'm a twenty-something Christ follower with a passion for life, love, and above all else, my faith in the Lord. I love to share the joys and beauty that can be found in this world, as well as the times that are not as beautiful and can be a bit more challenging. Let's face it...life is full of ups and downs. I began blogging to reflect on the things I am learning in my life, and hope to bring a touch of happiness, a dash of encouragement, and a pinch of love to whoever is in need of it. I have been captivated by God's grace. Come get captivated with me!




I'm Ashley and I am the author of Sunshine.life.love where I blog about whatever is on my mind. I guess you could categorize my blog as a lifestyle blog, because it includes a whole array of topics. When I first started blogging I thought I had to blog about one specific topic, and after a few trials and errors, I finally came to realize who I was going to be as a blogger and I couldn't be happier. Blogging is the perfect outlet for me to share what's on my mind, and I love the great people who are part of this community. Please feel free to stop by my blog and say hello at any time. I welcome any new followers/readers because you guys are what inspire me to continue blogging :)




Hi My Beautiful, Crazy Life readers!  My name is Katie and I blog over at . . .for Lauren and Lauren.  I am still pretty new to the blogging world, as I've only been at it for a few months, but I am loving it! I originally started my blog for my sister Lauren and my future sister in law, Lauren, because they wanted to see my daily outfits.  I am a wife, a Jesus follower, sister, aunt, and a third grade teacher.  I love running, reality tv, shopping, movies, trying new recipes, and making crafts.  In the last year I've acquired a borderline obsession with crafting, pinteresting, trying out new outfits, and blog reading. My blog has become a combination of all these things.  I've also recently opened an etsy shop to share some of the things I've made.   
Thanks so much for checking out my blog.  I didn't realize how much I'd enjoy getting to know others through blogging and look forward to meeting you! Happy New Year!




Photobucket

Hi! I'm Nora from Two is better than One. I write about life, love, marriage and the day to day that is my life.  I love to knit, read, blog, and share stories, music, pinterest obsessions and join in link ups. I have been married to the love of my life for 2 years now, his name is Sean, and we have a furbaby cat named Lexi. We live in very blustery Oregon, land of the roses, and the DUCKS just won the Rose Bowl yesterday-Go Ducks! I enjoy making lots of new bloggy friends so come check out my blog and leave a comment saying hi or link to your blog and I'll check it out! :) Happy New Year!




 Hi there!  My name is Amanda and I blog over at The Little Giggler.  That's where you'll find all my crafty projects and hear about my adventures in motherhood.  I spend my days chasing my two year old daughter around the backyard and my nights sewing and crafting. 




Hi everyone, my name is Meg and I blog over at a henning love. I love to feature recipes, especially baking, DIY crafts, and life as a wife and mother to two adorable dogs with a little bit of fashion and girliness thrown in there. 
First and foremost, my identity is in Christ, I am a daughter of a King and that will never ever change. I strive to follow Him and learn more about Him each day.
Looking forward to meeting new friends!



Photobucket
Blog


Hey There! So first a quick thanks to the awesome Breanna for having me on this Sponsor Swap. This is my first time so please go easy on me! My name is Lindsay, pleased to meet you!~ I'm from the good 'ol southern state of Georgia and am in love with life. I am extremely family oriented, graduated last year, landed and am working my first big girl job, am in my first apartment, and learning to live an awesome life on a budget. Whew. I know I know, alot to take in. But I would just LOVE the chance to meet you. You can find me at Lindsay Nicole where I put in a little bit of everything. Hope to see you soon!

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. awww I haven't met any of those girls yet. I'll have to hop ove to their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post!! So glad I met you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great bloggers!! If you gals ever want to check out a LA blog... I write A Fashion Gal & A Fireman! I'm the Fashion Gal... he's the Fireman (meoow!). I'd love to follow each other, if you're in! Have a great day.

    xo! Vanessa (the gal)

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love