Sunday Ramblings

December 04, 2011


I can't believe how fast this weekend flew by, but all I have to say is bring on the week :) I am excited to inform you that I am a week & 2 days away from finishing my 3rd semester of college. I will be even more excited when I graduate, but until than I'll just be happy with what I've accomplished thus far.  It is surreal that I've been out of high school for almost two years now. Where does the time go? Gratefully, it has been a great 2 years full of memories and moments to cherish. 

In case anyone was wondering how that garage sale went.. it was a bust, but on the bright side the party was a lot of fun :) It turned out to be a 31 gift party, which I'd never heard of until yesterday. A 31 gift party is an organization that sells a little bit of everything ranging from totes to purses. It was really neat, except the fact I held true to my previous post & didn't buy anything, but other than that someday I might consider hosting one. 

Today was the day I've been waiting for.. I finally got my hour long Swedish massage with hot stones. Let me tell you it was spectacular :) I can't tell you how much I needed that, but from a range to 1-10, I would give it an 11. I can only thank my wonderful boyfriend for giving me such an amazing Christmas gift. You are awesome!

I hope you all had a great weekend :)

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I am jealous!! I would love to get a message :) I am sure that must have been heaven... Love your background. Look forward to following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS A LOT FOR LINKING UP TO WELCOME TO WEEKEND BLOG HOP. I'M FOLLOWING YOU.
    FEEL FREE TO COME AND LINK UP TO MY 'GET CONNECTED TUESDAY BLOG HOP'. HAPPY CONNECTIONS.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love