Yummy Holiday Treats.

December 05, 2011


Happy Monday Ladies :)
It's the most wonderful time of the year for... baking?
Thats right today's topic for Amber & Neely's Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge is
...Christmas desserts/treat recipes.
Come enjoy the fun & meet new friends!


I love anything that is sweet.
In small portions that is.
Here are a few things that are yummy to me.


This looks like a neat  cookie idea that I might just have to try.
The Grinch-Cocktail made with melon midori, lemon juice, & simple syrup.
These are adorable cupcakes!
Christmas Cookie Bars
Santa hat brownies :)
Caramel dipped pretzels.


These all look so appetizing, yet fattening.  I can't help but want to make these, even if I don't eat them somebody will :)

Have a great Monday :)

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. Yummy! I love the santa hat cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make those pretzels too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna make the cookie bars! Thanks for linking up and seriously love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The santa hat brownies look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from the challenge!

    Oh the grinch cocktail - what a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the santa hats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how tasty!!! i want those brownie bites :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love