Awkward Runner

January 24, 2012


Helllllo :)
I don't have much for you today..
Mostly because I spent all day yesterday studying, lazing around.

I know that many of you ladies are making it a priority to work out as a new year resolution!
Eric showed me this hilarious video the other day and I couldn't help but share it!


It doesn't matter how you run, it's the fact of whether you are running :)
I adore those of you who make it a priority to get out everyday and exercise.
Even if you don't get out everyday, once a week is more than I can say.
Keep it up and please rub off on me !

Hope you ladies all have a wonderful Tuesday <3

You Might Also Like

12 COMMENTS

  1. Hey Breanna! Thanks for sharing that video..totally inspired me to get back into gear. I miss running <3 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You have an adorable blog! Thanks for following! I'm looking forward to getting to know you in our little blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha! This video makes me laugh! It reminds me of that episode of Friends where Phoebe goes running with Rachel... ha ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is to funny totally made me laugh but gets you thinking about what you look like when you run. I'm so going to have this in my head when I go running from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! THanks for sharing hun!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO!! the funny thing is A LOT of people run in those ways but you never see it that close up and in slow motion. Hahah! loved this video

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need motivation. One of my resolutions was to get healthier and the last few weeks have just not been inspiring. Chocolate just seems more fun. I have to find something to hold me accountable. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really funny! I just saw that someone wrote this already but I was going to say it reminded me of Phoebe in friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha. that was funny! now i feel like i need a video of me running so i can see just how silly i look. its probably just that bad haha. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny! Laughing so hard at flightless bird and stiffy!
    Just dropping by from Hollie's linkup. :)

    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg!! This video is hilarious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love