Exciting things await..

January 02, 2012

Today is an exciting day for many reasons :)

1. It's my mom's birthday!
Happy Birthday to the loveliest and sweetest lady I know :)

2. I start my 365 day bible challenge!
It consists of 3 chapters a day, with 5 being read on Sundays!
Minus New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
This is a very exciting challenge for me because I've never read all the way through the bible.
With having so little chapters to read allows me to be able to reflect on what I read.
God Encourages is my daily devotional for the day!
I am really happy to further my walk with Christ, as well as be able share with you what I'm learning as I go along!
God is good all the time<3

3. This may not be all too exciting, but it's a requirement that I'm getting done.
I have to get a menegitis shot in order to go back to college.
It's now a requirement, where before it was only if you lived on campus!
Wish me luck as I don't do well with needles!

Happy Monday to all my wonderful followers and readers :)
I just want to thank you for taking time out of your day to come read what I have to say!
Y'all are fantastic!
<3


You Might Also Like

16 COMMENTS

  1. Ahh! Good luck with the shot! You can do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom! & good luck with the shot, I'm not a fan of needles either. Just turn the other way when they poke you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried that challenge a couple years ago, I got about a little less than half and I stopped. I should have kept going.
    -wHiT

    www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have the goal to read the Bible through in a year. You can do it! I too have that same goal. I have been reading the whole Bible through each year, for the past few years. It's one of the best continuing goals that I've made and I'm sure you will feel the same (:

    Happy birthday to your mom! Aren't moms just great? (:

    I'm so happy you decided to enter the giveaway and follow my blog! Thank you and best of luck in the giveaway (:

    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to your mom!!

    i love that you are reading the bible cover to cover. i haven't ever done that, and should do it myself! 3 chapters a day totally seems do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started a 365 bible reading plan about two months ago! It's great :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew! That Bible challenge sounds ambitious! Good luck lady! I'm sure it will bring you a lot of growth

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are amazing!!! i love reading your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A 365 day Bible challenge day sounds interesting! What exactly is that? I am guessing its where you read the bible 365 days a year? Did I sound blonde...I would love to know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great thing to do this year! :) How does it work?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you using a book for you 365 bible challenge? I want to too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1) I hope your mom had a wonderful birthday!!
    2) What an awesome challenge to take on this year! I am excited to see what reflections you gain through your readings...hopefully you plan to share them on your blog. :-)
    3) and getting shots are among my least favorite things. I had to get one the other week and I seriously act like a 5-year old sitting there waiting for him to stick me. My husband thinks I am a wimp...but who wants a needle stuck in them!?!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so that I could find yours!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog, I´ll follow.
    xoxo and happy year

    http://besosmulticolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this list :) especially the 365 day challenge! what a neat idea. and good luck with your shot :)
    oh and i'm your newest follower and i'm loving the music playing from your blog right now!
    love,
    elisabeth
    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! Happy New Year! Good luck with the challenge....Great goal! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday to you Mom...and ouch I hope that shot wasn't too painful!

    Hope you had a Fantasic New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love