Fab Friday Week #6

January 12, 2012


Fab Friday is back after taking a 2 week hiatus.
I haven't completely forgotten about it!
However, I believe it needs some direction!
If anybody would be interested in co hosting this with me I'd be honored to have you!
With that being said, please don't all jump at once. [more like please do]
I'm looking for someone who loves fashion.
You don't have to be a fashionista by any means because I'm far from it.
This is just an expression of myself in terms of my style.
Ranging from outfits I own, mimic, adore, and wish I could pull off.


Today's inspiration comes from pinterest.
Where else right?

It's such an easy look to pull off too :)
Right now I'm loving anything striped, it's definitely fun!
Cardigans are also a great way to complete an outfit!

What I'm Wearing..

Skinny Jeans- American Eagle
Striped Button Down- Rue 21
Cardigan-Ross
Boots-Jessica Simpson

I know the picture quality is terrible, but I just realized my camera was on snow setting from the other night :)
Please join me in sharing your Fashions :)
I would love to see your outfits and pinspiration outfits!
Anything fashion related is always welcomed!
I don't have a button for it is currently in the process of being redone :)
So, please link up & share the word on your post of my awesome little corner of style.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalm 139:14





You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. You look adorable. Period! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on it!! :) You're adorable.

    PS: bittersweet symphony...amazing taste friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit.. so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited to pop into your blog this morning and see the link party! It just so happens that I posted a fashion post for the day. Thanks for hosting! I like that you went in a different direction with the stripes, very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! It looks stylish but comfy, a huge requirement for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE cardigans and this IS such an easy cute look to pull off! Maybe that's what I'll wear tonight.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ugh, i am just obsessed with that look. and you are pulling it off beautifully girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you! http://lovesaygo.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll help you co-host! And I'm about to link up. :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you turned up the cuffs! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog on Hollie's link up! It's so cute, i'm your newest follower!

    PS love your outfit!

    PPS be sure to check out my giveaway! http://www.simply-sarah.net/2012/01/red-dress-boutique.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great look! you look fantastic love! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love