Fab Friday Week # 8

January 27, 2012

Shorts: Forever 21 (Garage Sale) Black Tank: Ross Cardigan: Ross



1//2//3
As you might of guessed, I am totally digging the spring outfits right now. I mean who isn't already lusting over them?
If you were to ask me exactly what it is about these outfits that I am loving, I'd have to say the loose fitted shorts!
Aren't they so cute and totally stylish?
I've never taken a liking to this look until just recently when of course my eyes fell upon those adorable shorts I happen to be wearing above. :) You can never go wrong with a garage sale find! There are so many different possiblities when it comes to loose shorts; colors, patterns, styles... you get the picture, I love it! 

What are you digging this week?








You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. Really cute outfit! I like the shorts and sweater combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I wish it was warm enough to wear shorts. They are adorable!
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shorts are so cute!! I cannot wait for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Coral shorts in the middle picture! So cute! Unfortunately, I live in Seattle now and probably won't be seeing sunshine for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want spring to come NOW. I was just thinking about that this morning. Every thing is so much cuter when it's warm out. I hate cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you are wearing!!!!!!! I also like your new profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous! I am in jeans in a turtleneck. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit! I also love the color of the shorts in the 2nd outfit! Too cute!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shorts Emily is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy! These outfits have me wanting it to be spring NOW! Forget winter :) New follower from FF! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for spring to arrive, love all of these outfits! Love your guest post on Ashley's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable outfit!! New follower from The Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute outfit! I especially like the colour of the sweater. :)

    Just dropping by from #FF. :)
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love