HAPPY NEW YEAR!

December 31, 2011



Hope everyone had a fabulous night :) I know I did!
I spent it indoors with my wonderful parents, sipping on my new favorite wine!
Arbor Mist Moscato-Strawberry and Mango!
It's delicious coming from someone who doesn't like wine!


However, I didn't get my New Year kiss for the second year in a row!
Something is wrong with this picture!
You will find me bringing in the New Year at the Dillard's New Year Sale :)
You don't want to miss it!
50% off already reduced items!

Cheers to a fabulous new year!

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. new year wishes..u got a grt smile!!

    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm that drink sounds delicious!
    -wHiT

    www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not the biggest wine drinker either so finding regular Moscato (something I actually liked) was a dream come true to me. No I find out that there is a strawberry mango moscato!! I'm definitely going to have to try this

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love wine :) strawberry mango sounds delish.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayyy!! HAPPY NEW YEARS! hha this is awesome. and 50% off? uhh awesome deal! Thanks for sharing
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Don't feel bad, I didn't get my New Years kiss either. I definitely missed JP last night! I'm not a big wine drinker, but I do love Arbor Mist!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Blog Love